Artificial grass is a great product for gardens where children can play, for playgrounds and play areas, and multi-use games facilities.
An underlay (shockpad), fitted beneath an artificial grass installation, offers an additional level of safety to the surface which can be preferable for areas designed for very young children, or for areas with play facilities such as climbing frames, slides, and rope swings.
Our standard underlay is 1500 grams per square metre in density: about 1 – 1.5cm thickness. For other densities or critical fall height specification, please get in touch.
- Standard width of 2 metre or 4 metre rolls
- Can be cut to any length
- Standard weight: 1500 grams per square metre
- Thickness: 1 – 1.5cm
- Non-toxic yarn
- Very easy to cut, trim and install
- Can be used instead of a sand base on patios, decks, and some lawns
- Great for toddlers and children, creates an ultra-soft outdoor space