Artificial grass in London
Town Grass are London’s local artificial grass supplier and installer for homes and gardens, schools and playgrounds, businesses, developers and landscapes designers. We install artificial grass across London and have completed many interesting and prestigious projects.
Artificial Grass for London’s gardens
We can supply and fit for any garden in London and our artificial grass types are of the highest quality available on the market. For gardens that have patchy or sparse natural grass; for homeowners who want to save money on the water bill, or for spaces where a natural grass lawn simply won’t grow – artificial grass is the ideal substitute. Artificial grass (also known as imitation grass or ‘synthetic grass’) is very realistic-looking, soft and fresh, hard-wearing, and cheaper to maintain than a natural grass lawn. An artificial grass lawn can last for up to 20 years!
Artificial Grass for London’s businesses
Our ideas and services for ‘creative’ artificial grass installations are very popular with London businesses. We have fitted artificial grass for offices, galleries, and show rooms; we also install landscaping artificial grass for public spaces, parks and playgrounds. Artificial grass is great for decking areas, patios, and public seating areas: our services are used by pubs, café’s and parks across London.
If you would like to discuss a possible project with your local artificial grass installer, please call us now on 03303 308581. Our friendly sales team are happy to talk through the preliminaries of any concept and provide guide prices and installation tips as well.
Artificial Grass for London’s Schools and Play Areas
What could be better for a children’s play area than a grass surface that is softer, cleaner, and safer than natural grass. Artificial grass is ideal for schools and nurseries because it is a direct substitute for natural grass. There is no complex or expensive construction procedure, no need for planning permission, and extremely low running and maintenance costs.
A typical installation would see us remove the natural grass, lay a sub-base, fit a timber frame, and lay the grass. That’s it! If safety was a specific concern, then we can also lay a shock-pad to guarantee a critical fall height. What’s more, most installations can be completed in two days!
Artificial Grass for London’s Balconies and Roof Terraces
Artificial grass is very easy and very quick to fit on a balcony or terrace. We can fit on almost all surfaces including tanalised timber or hardwood, concrete, metal, ceramic tiles, brick, rubberised EPDM surfaces, or bitumen felt. Each surface will require its own installation process but generally speaking we would either tack it with galvanised nails or stick it using an adhesive. Most balconies can be fitted in less than a day.
The benefits of artificial grass
1. It is great for pets: dogs can play on it but they can’t dig it up or bring filth into the house.
2. It is great for children: hard wearing and durable, yet soft and cushioned to run and play on.
3. It is easy to install and is a very pliable material: artificial grass can be cut to fit around any ornaments or fixtures, furniture, trees, fences or walls.
4. It is easy to clean: the backing material is punched with drainage holes so that cleaning can be done simply with a hose. More thorough cleaning can be done with a cloth, mop, brush.. anything really.
5. It is safe: our artificial grass is manufactured in the UK, it is fire retardant, non-toxic, UV stabilized, and durable.
6. It is cheap: in fact, it is cheaper than a natural grass lawn when lawn mowers, and water bills, and seeding, and top soiling are factored in. To see how cheap it is – just punch the numbers into the calculator on the right.
Areas we supply and install:
City of Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham,
Wandsworth, Lambeth, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Islington, Camden, Brent, Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston, Merton, Sutton, Croydon, Bromley,Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham Waltham Forest Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon.
..find us in your region..
- Artificial grass in East England
- Artificial grass in East Midlands
- Artificial grass in London
- Artificial grass in Scotland
- Artificial grass in Wales
- Artificial grass in West Midlands
- Artificial grass in the North East
- Artificial grass in the North West